Sunday, December 11, 2005

Why is No One dissing NAFTA?

the Widening Wasteland of the American Media

Terrorist Plot Exposed in Venezuela

Trybrid Car

Greenland Glaciers Rapidly Melting

Alberta's Klein Government has Undermined the Impartiality of the Labour Relations Board

...and I haven't heard any reporting on anyone, during our winter federal election campaign, saying that the NAFTA should be overturned, dismissed, abrogated(that's the word I was hoping for!)

Yes! Let's abrogate the NAFTA and put our federal electees to work negotiating across all sectors for new trade deals that benefit Canadians not corporations. I live in a country, not an economy. Perhaps we could join Mercosur, hmm.

I'm waiting for the candidates to arrive at the door, so I can ask them about that. If I get to pose my question to any of them, I'll let you know.


have a nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?