Thursday, July 21, 2005

blogging or learning to grow food or both, hmm

Hurricanes of Denial

Humans are Main Cause of Warming...

Aristide in Exile

Time for a Reality Check: Haiti's Elections

Where is Luis Posada?

tomorrow will be the 1st anniversary of this blog. It's become a way for me to bookmark articles and links I might want to go back to. And perhaps this is true for some of you reading this. I will be posting less frequently but I won't stop posting, which I had considered.

recently I've been learning how to setup and administer a webserver and once I acquire a new box I will be doing that from home and possibly changing the look of this blog and my other. This will not happen overnight and certainly not tonight as it's my day off, bojibbetty! Time to go sing in the sunshine while I still can (that came out rather gloomy, hmm).

have a nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?