Thursday, March 03, 2005

In Other News

DBW has become a place for me to bookmark for myself and hopefully others the articles I read on a day to day basis. Articles that I hope are a relief from the so called 'mainstream media' and I enjoy doing this, that is the reading and posting.

I've recently begun posting more often to my other blog, 'The Hungry Ear' which admittedly is a condition from which I suffer and the posts alleviate some of my symptoms though the only way to ward off all symptoms is to listen to music or play music on an ongoing basis.

To add to the mix I've been invited to contribute to a new blog, 'taking the brim' which is a group effort and may become an outlet for any poesie or wordcraft that will drop from the branches of my rapidly compostulating cranium and will hopefully surprise me on a regular basis.

So, blogging; antidote for capitalism or just a way to further marginalize and sequester random subversive elements. You decide.

have a nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?