Friday, February 18, 2005

shit, piss, fuck, cunt, asshole, cocksucker, motherfucker

The Seven Words you Can't Say on Television, 2004 Version there's a new U.S. bill!
I wonder if some of you won't be able to read this?

First They Came for Lynne Stewart ... by Marjorie Cohn.

Pastor Niemoller some background to the quote which prefaces Marjorie Cohn's article.

Censor This Column by Ted Rall

What Makes Mainstream Media Mainstream by Noam Chomsky

What Makes Alternative Media Alternative? by Michael Albert

Alternative Media Watch another part of Znet's website

Felt like reading something different today.

I've mentioned here that I would be posting my journal from the six days I spent in Cuba along with photos and that it would be on my other blog, disemboweled by weasels pokes a vein. This may not come to pass as I have largely put my vacation behind me and the photos I took don't seem relevant anymore. I may post a few photos.

have a nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?