Saturday, November 13, 2004

Haiti and the No Damn Phat Party

Haiti: A Brutal Regime Shows Its Colours

Council On Hemispheric Affairs

Congresswoman Maxine Waters on Haiti

Disturbing the Peace by Brian Concannon

No reply to the email I sent to all the elected parties in Parliament. It seems the NDP now stands for No Damn Phat: they've become an advocate for the elimination of trans-fats from our diets which is so much more important than the starving, oppressed of Haiti. I'm sorry, I'm using sarcasm, tsk, tsk.

Yes, I know one underfunded, under-represented party can't save all the poor of our hemisphere or rise to champion all the poor and oppressed and I also know that the poor consume more trans-fats than other socioeconomic groups and I also know that lifestyle changes i.e. diet changes, are less important than seeing everyone under our influence e.g. Haiti, have their basic rights taken away; this would also include the right to not die of starvation. convoluted syntax or just bad grammar: you decide.

have a nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?