Thursday, September 02, 2004

Merciless Cummerbunds

merciless cummerbunds, my transvestite friend
the electric light burns through me now
my veins have grown eccentric
purple staircase laundry room arrayed
in rows of senses
lunchboxes eat carcasses and minstrels
smoke misfortune
out of the room, that's what I was told to buy
glass in my hand, holding more glass in my hand.

the electric light burns my hand
out of the laundry room
glass in my veins senses me now
purple laundry friend
smoke minstrel misfortune my transvestite friend
smoke, that's what I was told to buy.
smoke and glass in my hand
my veins burn through me now.

electric lunchbox arrayed in veins of laundry,
room to buy my handout of senses,
misfortune, that's what I was told to buy,
arrayed in veins of glass, smoke burns my hand.

merciless electric room, buy what I was told.
misfortune senses me now.
purple laundry transvestite, eat minstrels,
eat eccentric rows of senses.

my veins have purple staircase light
the room was told to buy glass
laundry friend senses me now
glass smoke cummerbund burns me now

glass burns smoke
room senses hand
eccentric veins smoke

smoke hand burns.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?