Sunday, August 29, 2004

Stoned at the Apocalypto Diner

bones stripped of flesh
air burns
water dies
merchant seamen singing lies


bones stripped
water burns
air dies
bird's solos ask me why?


apocalypse boner
strips of water cry
the air sings flesh
birdy bone-frame landing twice


birdy birdy
eating turdies
speaking squirrely
burning freely
in full sight.


eyes that blind me
see what's inside me
a flecked decision
turn out the lights.


ambidexter
crossing sexter
moulding mudpie
eating night time
sit beside me
don't deride me
fuck your virtue
fuck your mind


free your boners
apocalypto-stoners
smell the burned air
no longer here or there.


apocalypting singers
flailing back bringers
poised on tiptoe
merging lips to rimhole


pucker up apocalypto
burns stripped of death
water singing lies
air-bone falling falling
birdy bummer numnum
slip a burning rimshot
bone apocalypto
burning water's crypto
air that plans calypso
burns that land on water
eating bones with butter
don't you sit beside her
her dust's a covered wagon
apocalypt my meaning
apocalypt my reading
crush bones marry stones
singing solos perched on pillows.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?