Saturday, August 28, 2004

Rejoice in a Fountain of Blood

ferry falling across the water
waiting dockside queued in transit
horror stalks the waiting human
mist's compelling, water's calling.


stick your axeblade through me
slit my throat with your razorblade
swords in me up to the hilt
hacked-off limbs
chewed on bones
blood in my eyes
blood on stone


a waterfall of blood
falling on the skulls below
mist is sticky
your fist's in Mickey
grind my bones to make your bread
grind my bones till all's been said.


rip off my fingers make me eat them
make me choke on them
slice my arteries
fill your kegs with my life
rejoice in a fountain of blood.


laugh now rest easy
pick the gristle from your teeth
I'm done, you're fed.
tasty human morsel
tasty human blood
tasty human dread
tasty human
tasty dead.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?