Friday, August 13, 2004

15 clowns

virtue assassin you are not allowed here
virtue assassin you are not allowed
virtue assassin you are:

limber
sinewed
vertical
hard
sweat
veined
posture
hold.

posture assignment you are taught to hold
posture assignment you are taught
posture assignment you are:

warm
slender
horizontal
soft
sweat
slain
taut
poet.

virtuous alignment
astrological confinement
meteors all collide at
cemeteries where I once ate fries at
redlights I stooped to caress that
virtue you taught me to sneer at
babies crying into cold breasts that
once suckered bloodied johns' hats
thrown onto a circle jerk mat
fifteen clowns in a little car had arrived at:

mooning prison guards
pretending to throw long yards
misery in an eye drop
long time ago since I
held out my hand and said
all stop!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?