Saturday, July 31, 2004

Wednesdays

Wednesday hump day
wrap my legs around
the middle of the workweek
falling falling falling down
down to the weekend
clench my fist around
water passes; pissing on the ground.

a posted message
week's 'bout to begin
chest tightens 'round
another blue day again.

middle of the workweek.
Wednesday, pass the piss around
tattoo my skull humping
her coyote teasing frown
dry predictions of good things to come
falling, falling, falling, falling down.

solution to the workweek
pass that piss around
Grand Piano
falling falling falling down

face planted in the workday
accordion-man limps towards payday
trapped between frames
of a minimalist heyday

represent what's cold
pass out all around
represent what's fine
pass that piss around
tell me again, what's been told.
why you're so cold

Wednesday's meant to carry on.

Wednesday's been around.

Wednesdays eat my day.

eat my day....



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?