Sunday, July 25, 2004

A socket

I breathe out
                        amethyst falls to the ground
                                                                          sprinkling the earth at your feet.

I breathe in
                      the void fills both my eyes
                                                                     shattering my glasses replete.

Disentangle
                     filch and wrangle
                                                    lead me down spiral stairs.

Pistol-whipped
                           emissions come equipped
                                                                         past habit extends beyond affairs.

I wrote a letter to my love
                                           and on the way I dropped it
                                                                                             a purple dildo picked it up
                                          and slid it home, a socket.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?