Saturday, July 24, 2004

I thawd I thaw a sextet scream

sex-test sextet weave and moan
sexiest sex-tested sextet blowin' bones

suck the marrow from my femur baby
twist my spine out of shape
beat me sexless with the dried bone baby
cause my death braid my nape

sexiest cistern sextet splash and dive
sex-tested sinister sextet has arrived

slick the hair back from my crushed-skull baby
crack my back bleeding
scrape the bone-reed staccato knuckles feint
rinsed breath tactic flak-jacket (torn mask jack-off)
chewed without grapes chosen twisted schism sod-off

sexist sex-tested sextet bleed from stones
censored sestet sex-test paid for with moans

percussion-cough permission lost
advance on Moscow count the cost
nine-hundred and thirty reeds tweeting
send fire-trucks to Alexandria's lost
pharoah stan gerry john charlie and don
dead all dead we miss them most.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?