Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hector and Jesus

bismillah, pop, crackle, pop
dance in senility, dance till you stop.
dance to the beat of neurons collapse.

Daphne: What was that about?
Apostrophe: That was Hector, he thinks he's protecting his brother, Jesus.
D: Christ!
A: Yeah, that's their family name.
D: What was he yelling about!
A: Jesus comes to my cell everyday and asks me to piss in his eyes.
D: What kind of place is this?!
A: You do know that I'm in prison and not a spa?
D: yeah, yeah, so?
A: He wants me to piss in his eyes to cure his cataracts, so he doesn't go blind.
D: And Hector doesn't like that?
A: Yeah, sometimes Jesus gives me a handjob and I cum in his hair.
D: (sputters) You cum in his hair?!
A: Yeah, he rubs it in so he doesn't go bald.
D: Well that's gotta be worth something.
A: Yeah, Apostrophe's Piss and Cum Remedy endorsed by Jesus Christ himself.
(they crackup holding themselves and the guard tells Daphne she has to leave; she leaves, laughing.)

dance in the darkness dance in your head
dance till 6 billion have wandered off dead.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?